FULLY FUNDED TRAINING FOR EXISTING AND NEW WORKERS
IN CERTIFICATE IV IN ALLIED HEALTH ASSISTANCE
The objective of the Skilling South Australia project is to drive growth in apprenticeship opportunities over the next four years and help the state reach agreed targets under the National Partnership. The program offers a flexible approach where there is a demonstrable connection to apprenticeship commencements for existing and new workers.
Health Industry Training submitted a Skilling South Australia Expression of Interest to focus on priority areas relating to allied health. The project will provide accredited training to Allied Health Practices in South Australia in specialised areas.
The employer benefits from putting employees through further training are abundant. By having access to employees who can draw on a suite of qualifications which bridge vocational, administrative and managerial roles across a broad spectrum, employers are provided with:
- A ‘supply chain’ of appropriately selected and trained employees
- Increased employee motivation and morale, leading to higher levels of retention
- Innovative and responsive training delivery
- Good working partnerships with responsive employment, education and training providers
- Workforce planning which will assist further training, succession planning and staff retention
To secure places under the Skilling South Australia project please complete all sections of the ‘Expression of Interest’ form below, and submit.